About this magazine
Country Walking magazine is the UK's biggest-selling magazine for country walkers, the feature-, gear- and route-packed companion for anyone who wants to discover a more beautiful Britain, and get happier & healthier, on foot. From spectacular views to hidden secrets, we'll show you where to go, what to look for, and how to get more out of walking. You'll find beautiful photography, friendly writing, and all the inspiration and practical help you need to get out, see more - and boost your health too!
In each issue of Country Walking magazine, you will find:
- 27 removable / printable route cards each month, featuring freshly-researched walks
- Award-winning writing and photography designed to bring the country's most beautiful landscapes into your home.
- Year-round no-nonsense gear testing of all the best products designed to make a real difference to your walking life.
- Exclusive columns by Stuart Maconie (BBC Radio star and lifelong walker) and Fiona Reynolds (author and former director general of the National Trust) every issue.
- Celeb interviews (Julia Bradbury, Clare Balding, David Dimbleby), the best overseas walking holidays and new walkers' tea break page featuring prize crossword & fun word games.
- The home of #walk1000miles, the annual walking challenge for everyone.
Whether you're looking for the latest digital edition or a monthly subscription, every issue of Country Walking magazine is packed with all the inspiration, information and encouragement you need to get the most of the world's best hobby!.