This is demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
Land Rover Owner issue March 2019
We’re all about making the most of winter in the March 2019 issue of LRO. Don’t miss our 10-page guide to buying an all-weather Land Rover for under £4000. From Series II to L405 Range Rover, you might be surprised at what this budget can buy you.
And we meet John Lennox, the determined restorer behind a wonderful 1949 Series I Tickford that oozes history. See how he built it, including parts diagrams for the tricky bodywork.
Also in LRO’s March 2019 issue…
· Neil Watterson explores rocky greenlanes in the North York Moors that you can drive too
· Installing an Eales V8 in a Range Rover Classic chassis
· Backtracks adventure through Namibia and Botswana in a Series III
· Peter Galilee on how Land Rover values will move
· Defender 110 equipped for Morocco’s Rallye Des Gazelles, with its all-British female team
· Reader’s modified Discovery 2
· Borders Hill Rally Championship report
· A tour of the world’s biggest Land Rover breaker in South Australia
· How to fix Freelander 2 rear diff
· Products on test, including Maxtrax boards and Yokohama Geolandar tyres
· Sub-zero adventure to France’s snowy Landrauvergne Hivernale show
· Sorted: Discovery dropping window glass – how to fit a new regulator
· John Pearson’s gruelling Australian Outback odyssey steps up a gear