This is demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
Your Horse issue 448
Inside the March issue of Your Horse magazine:
FREE SCHOOLING CARDS TO CUT OUT AND KEEP! Essential winter polework exercises that get instant results
- Discover the best places to go hacking in Britain — as voted for by our #hack1000miles challengers
- Competing indoors soon? The secret to arrive there feeling confident and well prepared — and you only need five fences to achieve that at home
- Fresh horse? How to cope with a mount who’s feeling sharp in the cold weather — and tips for staying confident yourself
- Nip napping and resistance on the flat in the bud — dressage star Charlie Hutton transforms one reader’s horse and reveals how to boost your own horse’s attitude
- Impaction colic is more likely to strike in winter. Vet Amelia Stevens MRCVS explains how to prevent your horse becoming a victim
- The key to jumping clear: Olympic eventing medallist Sharon Hunt explains how to ride the best approach to a fence every time
- PLUS win a riding outfit, a therapy rug and yard
And all that’s just for starters!